FIRST WEEK POST BIG CHOP EXPERIENCE


Hello people, so it's being one week since my Big Chop Yayyy! even though it feels like its been a month😂
Its been a busy week so I decided to go with easy and fast styling, maybe we can call it wash and go. I felt since I have been transitioning for a short while that I have some experience, so this shouldn't be hard, how wrong I was, this is a completely different territory. In fact I feel like I just started my natural hair journey a week ago.


Pros

I have started learning the true nature of my hair, and I have been experimenting with a few product and I have learnt some new things.
I am enjoying my new look, the short hair is really working for me.
I have inspired someone to go natural because she loves my hair.
I have washed only once this one week and there wasn't any significant breakage, I guess I am doing something right.

Cons 

My hair gets dry easily that I have to rely on leave in conditioners and water to make it soft
I don't like that I have to style my hair every morning, that's some work lol

Overall it's been a good hair week, it might stress me but I feel it's worth it once am done styling because it comes out popping. Its been an exciting journey so far and I can see myself doing this for a very long time.

Side news:

I got featured on Lumynexessential guys, it's a natural hair website and it has lots of helpful and interesting contents, follow the link below to read my interview with them
https://lumynexessentials.com/natural-hair-queen/

Feel free to drop your comments and questions below, also share and subscribe to my blog for more updates 🙌🏽.

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *